As my life becomes increasingly consumed by assessment I’ve come up with a few tips for avoiding procrastination:
- Band yourself from all social media and lock up your phone. (She says while typing her blog, haha)
- If you get really stuck, go for a walk.
- If you get really, really stuck, do something productive (e.g. washing, cleaning)
- Have something to look forward to, whether it’s an upcoming holiday, night off, or just your favourite meal for dinner.
- Make SURE you have a lunch break!!! (Studying on an empty stomach is silly, spoil yourself!!!)
This is a picture from one of my many, many study ‘break’ walks. Good luck to everyone struggling – holidays are approaching!!!
Love Kat x