I recently discovered a vlog called, ‘The Happy Pear’. It’s run by two Irish men who own a vegan shop, and advertise their recipes. The other night I tried their ‘stuffed sweet potato’, and cannot recommend it enough! I loved it so much, I made it again tonight. It’s super quick, super easy, and super healthy. It also tastes delicious and fills you up 🙂 Here’s the gist of it:
- Cut sweet potatoes in half, and cook in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Then take out of the oven, scoop out the flesh, and pop the shells back in.
- Add garlic, corn, black beans, chilli, lime, coriander, and shallots to stuffing.
- Then add your spices – paprika, cumin, salt & pepper.
- After it’s been well mixed, take out the sweet potato shells, and add this to them!
(Apologies – I was super hungry and didn’t have time to make above picture look fancy)
For the proper receipe, check out their vlog:
Love Kat x